Each year we proudly work with community members, nonprofit organizations and event organizers to support their efforts to maintain healthy, safe, and sustainable coastal beaches in Florida.
Surfing’s Evolution & Preservation Foundation, Inc., is a 501 (c)(3) charitable organization. Founded by Ron and Lynne DiMenna, who hope that through education and public engagement, the programs and activities the Foundation supports will sustain the surfing lifestyle and protect Florida’s beaches for generations to come.
The Foundation’s Charitable Mission Is:
- Fund the proposed Surfing’s Evolution Experience™
- Supporting programs and events of likeminded organizations for the benefit of ocean and shoreline health
- Promote education on beach safety
- Support and promote lectures and board sports events
- Promote education and action in coastal pollution and beach ecology
- Provide funding for needed beach enhancements
- Allocate resources for safety needs such as lifeguards on high-risk beaches
- Fund and promote community activities such as beach clean-up events, educational materials, and conservation initiatives
Your Help Makes it Possible
Proceeds from the sale of the Endless Summer® specialty license plate make it possible for us to support the many worthwhile partner organizations and community supporters who make these programs and events possible. When you buy an Endless Summer® license plate, you’re making it possible for us to provide funding and support for these important activities and initiatives.